Saturday, February 04, 2006

gearing for bryan


bryan adams... have grown up on his songs... years back when he came to mumbai i missed his show... n i cried like crazy... today hes performing again... n i better go.. :p...

some of my favourite lines from his songs...

'To really love a woman
Let her hold you -
Til ya know how she needs to be touched
You’ve gotta breathe her - really taste her
Til you can feel her in your blood
N’ when you can see your unborn children in her eyes
Ya know ya really love a woman'

'Let's make a night - to remember
From January - to December
Let's make love - to excite us
A memory - to ignite us
Let's make honey baby - soft and tender
Let's make sugar darlin' - sweet surrender
Let's make a night - to remember - all life long'

'We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough
I'm still holdin' on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights ya know I still do'

'Lay back baby - close your eyes
Let me do everything your heart desires
When I think of the years makin' love to you
There still ain't nothin' I'd rather do
There's somethin' I can't deny
You sure know how ta move this guy'

'Ohh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin for
I can't help it, there's nothin I want more...
Yea, I'd fight for you,
I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you,
yeah I'd die for you...'

'I gotta be the spoon - ta stir your cream
I wanna to be the one that really makes you scream
I wanna be - your lipstick when ya lick it
I wanna be - your high heels when ya kick it
I wanna be - your sweet love babe - ya when you make it
From your feet up to your hair - more than anything I swear'

laterzzzzz...

6 comments:

radiantbear said...

I like Bryan Adams too. Atlast someone who also grew up with him, do u by any chance also like MLTR?

Some other Bryan Adam's Songs I like, 'Get away', 'Black Pearl' ,'The only thing that looks good on me','Were Angels fear to tred' and ofcourse many other..

And hey.. I love that last song ;) :D

Hope you get to see that concert.. let us know how it went.. !! if you can with some snaps..

And ho.. Belated Birthday wishes.. Hope you had fun.. :)

Cheers,
NY?

uttara said...

wooooo hooooooooo
mes firstttttt i guess:p

hhehe u r planning to go i just have been there with u na m000nie ... dammm we have rocked the showww
yepieee

its my best b'day gift :D


uttara

Jim said...

like the lyrics
his voice SUXS though

heavily whisky laden

Keshi said...

I LUV BRIAN!

And this song makes me get all mushy...lol...great number!


Keshi.

Scoot said...

my fav guy...yipppeeee i love him

Sougata said...

"Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice, on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Chorus
Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought we'd last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I cant get near you now
Oh cant you see it baby
You got me going crazy

Chorus

I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance

Oh cant you see it baby
You got me going crazy

Chorus

Waiting for you "......

Another dynamite...Other one is "Summer of 69".....:ppp