Tuesday, March 21, 2006

missed u all....

hello everyone... im bak... i missed u all.... n hows all of u???.... wats happening in the blogworld???... i've been away for too long i guess.... so let me share 2 of my favourite poems... they r written by taslima nasreen... hopt u like them...



QUESTION

Can you give me something
better than love?
A sword which is sharper than
me?


the second one goes like this....

WHEN I SEE YOU

When I see you
I want to begin my life
from the beginning.
When I see you
I want to die,
die and become sacred water
just on the off-chance
that you may touch it
if you’re ever thirsty.

I’ll give you my sky
you take sunshine, rains –
whatever and whenever you want;
I’ll let my morphine spread over your sleeplessness.

Give me a night which is twelve years long
to see you.
You’ve outmooned the moon.
In your rays one day
I’ll coil my hair into a pointed bun,
put vermillion on my forehead
and dress up to the nines to look a beauty.

When I see you
I want to die.
If your fire singes my mouth
when they cremate me,
I’ll go to heaven.

14 comments:

PuNeEt said...

i'm first yeepppy

howz u dear

miss ya on blog

Unknown said...

WC back, how r u?

Dewdrop said...

nice to have ya back too, the poems are awesome

Keshi said...

omg m000nie is bakkk - muahhhhhhhhhhhh n WB!

Where in the world were ya???? I was so worried and didnt know who to ask where u were...u ok m000nie?

btwI really really love the WHEN I SEE YOU poem...who wrote that? goshh it's too beautiful...

**that you may touch it
if you’re ever thirsty

how sacred is that thought itself!


k000kie. (dancing in glee cos m000nie is bakk woohoo!)

Keshi said...

m000nie plz check ur email, it's urgent...thanks!

Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

i've been missin ya honey..

=am000nie=

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

aww so u're back !!

Welcome backkk :) :)

I've been thinking abt the first one for sometime now ....

p¡£®®£ said...

Good 2 see u back dude.... ;-)

Keshi said...

oh m000nie piez Update!

Keshi.

Vipul said...

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh the hidden lady who is always on stealth at yahoo is finally back wow gr8!

Anonymous said...

AaAaAaAaAaW
Dat was so touching... I want my future boyfriend 2 write me good poetry like dat lol ;-) PEACE

Ajay said...

hey it took some time to read this.. nice read...
lovely poem..
lol

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »