Sunday, June 25, 2006

for the k00kie of my eyes


happy birthday to the most beautiful soul i have met at blogville... hugzzz sweety.. have a lovely day... i was wondering what i should write for u.. no words are enough to describe u... no words r enough to express what i want to say... i am no writer.. i am no poet.. so here goes an extract of a poem i read a long long time ago... whenever i read this one i always think of u... hope u like it...



look this is absurd
the way poets talk
about women
as weak and winsome

weak? are you mad?
just a careless fling of
their tresses
or a sly glance
can seduce even the stubbornest of God.

no, she needs no lessons
on how to use her wiles
to steal his heart.

some flowers simply wait
for the bee to come,
to come and be trapped -
knowing it cannot fly away.

look!
rain clouds, frame her face
with dark ominous tresses
peacocks play beneath them
on the mountain slopes.

look!
white petals snow

where can this gypsy rest
his gaze?

by pritish nandy

hot isnt this??... lol... have a blast... n miss me.... hugzzz

laterzzz

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

Happy Birthday Keshi, Wish you all the best!

Michelle said...

happy birthday keshi :)

Keshi said...

awww m000nie HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! U didnt have to do anything cos I just know u alwaysthink of me and luv me anyways...this is such a sweet post - Im so honored that it comes from someone so special like u. Thanks a million!

The poem was too good...too good for someone like me...I dun deserive such high praise but I know one thing for sure...I sure must be VERY SPEICAL to have YOU in my life!

Thanks all of u for the lovely wishes, mwahhhhhhhhh!

Keshi.