Sunday, June 24, 2007

then and now....

the only daughter of my family 31 years back... (thats me)...




the daughter of my family 31 years hence...



my family has a history of only boys... i am the oldest among my cousins... after i was born to my parents there were 5 other boys born in my family... in the generation after us too there are 3 more boys born, before this sweetheart was born 2 days back... my family has been eagerly waiting for a baby girl since years now... n now that shes here i can imagine how much she is going to be loved (just like i am loved by all my brothers)...

welcome home girl... my 100th post dedicated to u... hugssssss and kisses....

11 comments:

Darshik said...

now that is really reallly realllly sweeeeeeeet... aw!! how cute is tht... but hey did u figure out her eye colour huh...

runs in the family ... doesnt it ;)

hugzzzzzzz to the new princessss :)

welcome aboard :) lol... nehz aunt is naughty beware sweetheart... ;)

Keshi said...

u look absolutely GORGEOUS m000nie!

And the newborn cutie is gonna be BEAUTIFUL just like u some day...

Huggggggggz to her!
Keshi.

radiohead said...

my family too .. i mean like we r 3 bros .. no sister (i mean jus for the timebeing excluding the cousins) ..

its kind of sad at times .. nt having a gal arnd .. hehe ..

cute kid .. may god give her all hapiness in life !!

cheers
anuj

Sam said...

hey she is so cute!! and like i'm told my birth was a celebrated one... first kid after ages from my paternal side... first guy after like a decade and a half... (loadsa elder sis in between!!), first born for my parents, eldest among first cousins!! was nicknamed samrat coz of that!! lolzzz.......
btw, u alwys had big and beautiful eyes!! and as a kid u were a cute lil one!! :)
cheers!!

radiohead said...

big eyez (rollin my eyez :P)

AlterinG Abhishek said...

:)

wow!!

Dan said...

What an adorable little girl you were! And your new addition is so cute! Hugs to you and her!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyy m000nieeeeeeee...
guess whoz this ????
ummmmmmmmm ....
bolo bolo???
uff diiiizzzzz ... mez ur fairy .. strawy ...
howz u re .. buzy bee !!! miss ya re so much ...
even i m busy nowdays as mom is here with me , n i m working too much nowdays ...
howz life n howz everything with u ...
cute baby picsss ...
hugsssssss sweetz ...
take care ...
hope to c u again next year ...

tulipspeaks said...

aww.. cutie!
know wht? i love baby gals! hahaha.. dont know why though. :P

ammu.

Keshi said...

Ammu I love baby gals too cos they grow into women..and usually women r smarter ;-)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

tht is so WOMANish keshi.... lol.....

darsh