Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i am happy today

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and he says he hates me?... i feel happy

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and he doesn't trust me?... i feel happy

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and he doesn't believe a word i say?... i feel happy

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and he says i have hurt him?... i feel happy

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and he says i am a liar?... i feel happy

i am so happy today that i want to die... die happily...

13 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

:|

Invincible said...

Dont tell me this is true !!

Anonymous said...

Somethings are jst hard to believe i suppose!

Keshi said...

m000nie I cant believe this...I cant be happy if someone I love said all those things abt me. u ok?

btw I wanna die happily too...but that wont be based on what anyone said to me or thought abt me. I'd have to be happy abt my own self.

TC hun HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

YoU wrITe weLL! BuT wATS boTHERinG yoU...

ThE peRSOn whO toLD u alL ThiS mUsT bE NuTs oR reaLLy muST bE fEElInG noT CaRED bY U!!

ThERE iS SomEThinG miSSing. FinD ouT or lEAVE it aND mOVe ON!!

RoCK

Norwegian Wood Girl said...

:( hope you feel better soon.
*hugs*

Michelle said...

omg wats wrong?!

Anonymous said...

that was jus awesome.....am speechless.
tc KC
hugs.
>>>>>.....<<<<<

Jim said...

how do i feel when i have loved someone for years and she ignores me

.. i feel lousy

AlterinG Abhishek said...

oie!
wats this!!
(mat lab I am totally confused!)
nice blog and pics of matheran..
reminds of my trip loong!!
take care !!

uttara said...

neha .. wat happened?? u ok??

tc hugggggz

Anonymous said...

liar, ass on fire..lol..you write funny things sometimes..;)
GC

Anonymous said...

fuck the truth and trust....

who cares anyways