Friday, March 09, 2007

invitation

ps : i will post everyones replies one after another... u can send me the link or mail it to me on mystic_muse_2000@yahoo.co.in ... will start posting in a few days so as to give everyone the time to read this post.




i have been missing from the blog scene since sometime now... dont get enough time these days... and i have been missing all of u since long now... then one day this idea struck me... so i thought 'why not?'

therefore i have made a list of my most favourite bloggers and would like to invite them to write something for my blog... anything they would like to say to me or my friends who visit this blog... not necessarily about me... it could be anything they want to say... and i promise i will post it without editing it... so here goes my list (and what i like about them)...





z000nie - coz hes the funniest blogger i have ever met


keshi - coz i love everything she writes.. n i specially love the way her mind operates.. (just dont try that drinking stunt again!)


uttara and mala - coz they r the ones who i laugh with and giggle with whenever we are painting mumbai red


wordy - coz i love his poems... the best being the one he wrote for me long back


vinci - coz i miss him being here... n he's stopped blogging :((


sebia - coz shes the one who inspired me to blog.. n shes lost now :(((


so start going guys... im waiting for it... hugss n laterzzzzzzz

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo nice idea! Smart B-)

Anonymous said...

I want to post one of my fictions. the only love fiction i have ever written.

i hope that's allowed too :D

the link to entire text is:

http://rechristened.livejournal.com/91046.html

messo just pick the text from the link na ...dont want to flood your blog :)

-Mala

Michelle said...

what a great idea!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I accept your invitation sweetheart

>:D<

Keshi said...

whoaaa I feel privielged n honored to be in that distinguished list. ty m000nie HUGGGGGGGZ!

Stick ard...I'll be bakk with some interesting stuff for ur blog ;-)

Keshi.

uttara said...

hugggggggzz
i will be back soon hun

muaaaaaaaaaah

ty n tc

Invincible said...

Hi Muse,
i miss u a lot.

Looks like i timed my comeback really well. i m being invited here, kewl, thank u thank u !!

your 'soul gathering' was quite picturesque. I just went with the post, into the rhythm :)

I've a post ready in my drafts (like the good old days).
Wait for my parcel.

sandeip said...

will write something new....

Anonymous said...

KC doesnt even mention me :((