Saturday, May 21, 2005

lost time

this poem is dedicated to my muse..who calls me his angel..i wish him very best in his life..thank u for being my best friend..i love u



i close my eyes
and think of the past
the moments the life
so near yet so far
the thoughts of my mind
tries to catch the lost time
oh! how foolish is my mind
for its a race against time
second after second as time flies by
its years after years as my mind flies back
thats when i realise
the impossibility of my thought
cause the moments and the life
are long past gone!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

time is not a palindrome.. you can't spell it backwards...

messys musings said...

u r rite ..not only time..but also life isnt a palindrome....how we wish to get our good times back.. we cry n crib over that... but y cant we just let the good thoughts b.. y cant we just cherish the good moments n move on???...look back... but with fondness.. not with unwarrantied longings...

Anonymous said...

"....Backwards understood be only can but, forwards lived be must Life"

messys musings said...

yeah anonymous u r rite...when we have finished passing through the crisis of life..we feel it wasnt really as bad as we made it out to b....

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »