Sunday, May 22, 2005

the urge

(excerpts and thoughts from my chat conversation with my muse)

muse : angel do u ever feel the urge for something or someone?

me : urge? whats an urge?????????

this was the first thing that came to my mind when he asked me the question... whats an urge... what was he talking about.. what do you think he was talking about? ...

muse : i mean passion for life, u know when u feel the god within...

bingo!! now i knew what he was talking about... the moment he said this i knew the answer... yeah i do feel the urge... i m not sure if everyone feels this... let me share it with you..

theres a hill station called matheran near mumbai... ask any mumbaite and he'll tell you what a beautiful place it is... its one of my favourite hill stations... thats because no vehicles are allowed there.. no traffic.. no pollution...

i have hiked to matheran with my friends many times... especially in the rains.. its so wonderful n beautiful...

the first time i hiked there i came across this place... it is like a patch of grass right next to the railway track... where the mini train passes... on the other side of the track theres a road that leads to matheran.. now when i passed that place for the first time i was pulled by it... the moment i looked down to the valley from this patch of grass i knew the feeling.. the urge... i m sure when people look at the place they dont feel the same urge... when i tell my friends about this feeling they think i have gone insane... yes the place makes me go mad... i just sit there and go on staring into nothingness... just like meditating.. like i have entered a place of my own.. my temple... with no one around... it calls me to it... makes me one with it...yes this is my urge..my passion... my love... it speaks to me.. it sings to me...

oh! come to me my dear
i will take u to the rainbows

to the paradise that u seek
to the heaven that u crave

yes my muse this is my place... my passion... my love... my URGE...

me : muse by the way may i know whats your URGE?



4 comments:

messys musings said...

hey cute... thats damn sweet... but not both of us together.. u know i m booked for my nxt seven janams...sorrie

messys musings said...

hmmm no way cute ji....i got a long queue of frnds waiting..aap katar main hai types u see....

hey n thank u for the religious thing u read for me... i really appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

My observation is that there are two sorts of comet: one wandering, the other magical. None of the accepted scientific premises can be applied to the behavior or physical making of a magical comet. Let these little minds obsessed with rules and categories stew over this one.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »