Tuesday, May 24, 2005

the response to my last post

this is the response i got from my muse... this is his urge..


There's a hole in my soul,
And I try to fill it up with things that are pleasing,
that are fine
Yet evening comes lonely and cold
This is life this is pain, this prison of mine

For freedom I crave
From this bondage of life
For happiness I crave
That's going to last for more than this life

On a sleepless night
a Smiling face fills-up my aching soul
The rebel in me gives up this fight
into love, into God; I surrender my soul

hey muse,

thanx for your response... very well put...especially the last verse...

a smiling face fills-up my aching soul.... oh muse! dont ever give up on the smiling face... remember its always there around to help u... always there to take u to the freedom that u yearn... the God that u seek...