Friday, September 16, 2005

here n there

just some chit chat since its long since i have written nything...

v00ms scheduled on sunday 10 am ist.... 2.30 pm aus time and 12 am saturday ny time (hehe i hope so the times right) ... aww people from other countries please chk the time....

grrrrrrrr loads of people jumping off v00m has made me angry.... me fuming n u guys better try to make it.... or else me not gonna visit ur blog for precisely 1.5 days... punishment!!!!

new members

L = li00nie
zillie = zil00nie :))) awww so so very very cuteeeeeeee
puneet = awww think of a name soon i dunno wat u like
cliche = again no name suggested... wat do u want???... clich00nie??
ahaan = lol get a name for urself...

nyway m gonna b around on sunday... mics not required coz many people have a problem... if u have well n good or else its ok...

again for those who missed my yahoo id... mystic_muse_2000@yahoo.co.in

n now i want to specially thank wordy for the best ever poem nyones ever written for me... u mite have read it in my comments section... but id still like to post it here coz i m in love with it... aww i cant make up my mind which is the best line... read it n tell me which one u liked... oh n he wrote this in 5 mins!!!!... too much... here it goes....

shimmering reflections of a lost moment;
trying to catch the sunshine;
who owns these eyes?

lost in the fragrance of the look you last gave me;
i walk on in my own desert;
with parched throat and weak conscious,
aware that thee is a tomorrow;
that i shall reach an oasis,
that the albatross doesnt rove the desert...........

brown sand of a missed sensuality;
your eyes--teach me to dream;
when passing through the narrow hell of solitude;
of a brilliant heaven,
scripsy fallacies of some ancient philosophy;
they rain life......

lol now u know y i said i cant decide which is my fave line??... aww come on help me out....

wordyyyyyyy thanx... this is such a wonderful gesture... u sure r a sweetheart.... :)... hugsssss...

thanx to all n see u on v00m... laterzzzzzzzzz bye...

22 comments:

saurav said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saurav said...

me first...
the poem's really great....

Keshi said...

chooo cholly to break ur heart m000nie...I will speak to my friend tonite and tell him I have to attend the v000m and if he can arrange that for me from his place...lol imagine me chatting at a bday lunch? never knew life could come to this but I will try...but if it fails plzzz plzzz plzzz dun be mad with me ok? 1.5 days of ur absence from my blog will make me a fossil in ur heart m000nie...plz plz plz dun do that to me :(

**they rain life
THATS MY FAV LINE!

What 'A' poem Deips!!!! They do great justice to m000nie's pretty eyes...goshh it was simply brilliant.

k000kie.

messys musings said...

*1.5 days of ur absence from my blog will make me a fossil in ur heart m000nie

lol k00kie punishment is a punishment... u have to suffer... lol but i promish u wont bcome a fossil...

heyyy n pls dont b crazy.... have fun at the party... dare u come for v00m... u rnt invited now.... grrrrrrrrr.... u have funn there ok.... dont b silly... awww n i promise we wont miss u ok...

chill sweety

Keshi said...

lol na na I feel like a fossil already cos u guys r gonna have so much fun w.o. me and then ur gonna even forget that someone called Keshi existed...n that means I beocme and extinct dinosaur in the blogassic park :(

so who's coming so far?

k000kie.

Keshi said...

an**

messys musings said...

lol k00kie as of now its only me whos fixed.... t00nie n zilli mite try... st00nies coming she said... aww i dunno...grrrrrrr

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Aaaila....main nahi pehla :(

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

lost in the fragrance of the look you last gave me;
i walk on in my own desert;
with parched throat and weak conscious,
aware that thee is a tomorrow;
that i shall reach an oasis,

Desert...
Oasis...
Arabian babes...
*droool*....

Those were awesome lines....

Wordy thanks for bringing few memories back to ma head :)

v0000m Im not sure :(
But will try to be there okie M000nie piez...

Take care and hugzzzz

tulipspeaks said...

cant wait to chat with you guys..surely i have a mic..i was an ex-deejay for an online radio station buddies..mic is deejays lifeline nah..

it will be around 12.30pm my time...c u guys then..

muuuaaxx and hugggggggggssss

L said...

Woh shayar nahi tha, per jab usne tumhe dekha then usse shayari aa gayi...!!!
(filmi claps in the background)

Well, fantastic lyrics, me too cannot choose..!!

Hey myself lots thankful for being inducted in the 00nie club. Me swelling with pride flaunting my 00nie badge.

And wondering , any place where I could get all the 00nie yahoo ids?? have z00n's and urs . Seen ur earlier 00nie posts but unfound.

Have a great weekend.

-L(li00nie)

Tanvi said...

ooo oooo oooo..itz not ny time! lol itz eastern time..thatz so unfair why do u gotta mention zillie'z time...itz my time too n im not in ny:P ok lol ill stop fightin...
yep yep we're gonna be there! everyone elsee comee...keshii forget ur frnd..who carez bout ur frnd..we're more important than that frnd...so juz get urself to yahoo...or tell him to arrange a birthday dinner...
zooonie u betta come...or i might stop commentin:D
moooooonieeeeeeeee lol nuttin i juz felt like yellin..

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

I CANT ATTEND!! BOOOHOOO...AM OUT TO SCOTLAND...BOOOOHOOOO!!!

Keshi said...

lol m000nie awww u sound so depressed...plz dun do that cos u dun fit in that kinda mood...smile now cos u got z000nie, st000nie, t000nie. am000nie (the DJ) and Im sure alot of others....the supa-star 000nies r all there na...

t000nie lol its a bit too late for my friend to cancel his bday lunch na...goshhhhhh u guys r my friends too - THE BEST LOT EVA BTW! but i cant cancel a bday lunch that comes just once a year - whereas I can chat with u guys again na :( I feel bad now...goshhh let me go n cry buckets...make it factories...

Keshi leaves sobbing really loud...

Michelle said...

oi!!!
i wan a poem on meee tooo!!!

--pearl-- said...

im sorry,but i wont b able to attend...got a presentation to do in college :(

hope you guys haf fun ! :)

miss ya :(

PuNeEt said...

Hi…
I'm sooooo sorrry but I doubt I’ll be make it… YM is blocked on my lappy and I doubt whether cyber café would be open by 10AM on Sunday, especially after Ganpati Visarjan on Sat night… my usual time of getting up on Sunday is also 10…. will try but not sure…

Name… you guys suggest…

Enjoy have fun…
Cheers

Michelle said...

o crap i missed it!!!
i hadta go to church!!!!

Keshi said...

ok tell us m000nie how did it all go? who attended and did u guys have loadza fun...awww I missed u...n guess wut I was thinking of u all exactly at 2:30pm...i coudnt log in from the bday party...they might think Im really selfish u know...:( missed u all...

tell us the gos now :)

k000kie-with-an-apology-letter

strawy said...

hugsssssssss diiii , yesterday it was fun in v00m , the truth and dare game was fun ,hehehehe , love ya diii , hugssssss


st000nie

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! painting appliances Foods causing high blood pressure pay per click Discount buy protonix Proactiv proactivcom