Monday, September 19, 2005

v-0-0-m tastic

awww ok this is for all those 00nies who werent present for v00m.... guysssss u missed the best time we had.... the most fantastic n fabulous... awwww i wanted to post this thing since morning... but damn my net connection... urghhhhhhhhhhhh...

those who werent around for v00m beware... coz all this talk is gonna make u real real jealous... n those of my sweethearts who were there for v00m... lol say 'cheeseeeeeeeee' n see them go green with envy :)))

7 am ... i woke up n got to yahoo n reminded people who were around abt v00m (lol i hadnt even brushed... yukkkk)

*m00nie sees k00kies lips going eweeeeeeee here*

9 am ... no one around... i m like wat the hell.... m i gonna b the only one???... lol thn am00nie is online... m relieved...

10 am ... lol only am00nie n me... we r soooooooo sad... awwwww... n thn we see strawy babez... shes like dii i slept at 3 am n i m here for v00m at 6... urghhhhhhhh n no guys around... lol we were giggling... we decided that the first male to b around would b treated royally by 3 00nie beauties :D

tik tik tik... time moves... one after another people start pouring in... first guy around... awww n its my sweetheart wordyyyyyyyyyyy.... n i thought he wouldnt make it... after that we had sebia and li00nie... li00nie had to rush though.. but hey li00nie thanx for making it... it was real fun after u left though....

nyway... thn the crowd entered... so now there were am00, st00nie, sebz, wordy, zillie (lol he thought we were meeting on itimes), v00nie (hectic schedule... but made it... awww hugssssssss to mah v00nie), puneet, divya n ofcoz me :))))

so then everyone was introducing each other... then we sang... psst guys next time u have a voice chat with sebia ask her to sing... lovely voice... am00 sang the tamil version of 'yeh hassen vaadiyan'... awww awesome song n lovely voice.... i sang something too... hmm wat was it???... hehe i sang so many songs that i have forgotten... thn sebia n me had a duet session with 'lakdi ki kaathi'... lol here i wanna give a hug n muah to am00... hehe she couldnt understand nything n still was trying to listen up...

then puneet.. :D... lol me sang a duet with him too... 'ai kya bolti tu'... the 'aati kya khandala' song... was funnnnnn... n v00nie was like awww messy meet me at khandala i m at pune already :D...

awww then we had more funnn... wat else can we have??... zillie was flirting left right n centre... calling am00 'honey'... n thn whn we started teasing him he was like... aww thats her yahoo nik :DDD

then zilli n me got in the groove... aww we danced to some punju song :D.. hehe hes a good dancer... but he didnt tell me if he had worn that tee which said 'can u feel me'... lol yeah the one that hes wearing on his blog pic...

we sang n sang... grrrr i had a lunch date with a friend n i didnt wanna go... but couldnt cancel it... so got it postponed by an hour...

then zilli was like hey guys lets play a game... n then we decided on 'truth and dare' :P...

n guess whose turn was first?? duh!!! me who else... n then there was rhyming, loads of questioning for strawy, v00nie proposing m00nie, zillie dating divya, divya refusing to date zillie, puneet backing out of truth or dare, sebz refusing to take hugs n kisses... hehe i aint saying more... u can read this on zillies blog... coz hes saved the whole conversation for u guys :D...

awww but u know wat?? we missed all of u who couldnt make it.... m sure u had ur reasons for not attending... but mayb next time... i had to leave coz of my lunch date... lol n the party was still rocking... n it was 1.30!!!!... 3.5 hrs!!!!... i never expected this... darn had i known id never have fixed my lunch... uffff but i had to leave... so me was off.... all sadddddd... lol but happy too... it was so much fun... not only coz we were fooling around... more so coz we got to know each other... n feel the friendship flowing between all 00nies...

n u know wat??... so many people on itimes have asked me about our club... lol they r like wat!!! u got a bloggers club???... n i m like 'yeahhhhhhhhh' only for special ones...

so all my special 00nies... here was v00m... it happened n it was fun... nother will happen soon... lets hope the others can make it... n on that note all id like to say is thanx to all those who made this possible.....

laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)))))))

41 comments:

sLuG said...

hmmmm...me first?? ....wierdiee....
wel
dropped by...:D

Vipul said...

me 2nd
aww i missed it:(
But guess wat i had my interview and i got selected YAY for me lolz

But i missed the bash:(damn

strawy said...

muahhh diii , it was soooooooo fun, but sob sob no 1 proposed me ... hehehee , hugsss diii, love ya.


st000nie

Invincible said...

m000nie .. thts just half d story . v000m was up till almost 4.00 pm IST. I saved the trascript too but it got corrupted (0 bytes :(( ).
me, wordy, divya n sebia carried it till the end.
And then everyone had to leave cos of some committment (work/studies/classes).

I just wondered why i was v000ming when i cud have excused it (like so many others) and i had pretty valid reasons to do so too.

but den i wud have missed proposing ya na :D

TTYL..

Tanvi said...

moonie uve already tortured me enough on yahoo bout this thing...grr sheesh i couldnt be there..i'd tell u to have another one but then the timez wont match up again n i dunoe if im gonna be there...so im glad u guyz had fun..n thank u for makin me all sad

sebia said...

awww m000nie it ws so much of fun and all cuz of u cuz u radiate such warmth and though i ws half asleep thnx 2zillie and tanoo i slept only fr 1hour the day bfre still i came..yoohoo..and ws 2hyper im so possessive abt even giving my id 2ppl and there i ws singing lakdi ki kathi infront of soo many strangers:0))))even tanoo ws shocked:0)
and yeah u can take my sword 2 kill all those who didnt attend))

Keshi said...

ewwwww m0000nie duhhh! :)


wow sounds like u had REAL FUN! Im so glad u all met and isnt this amazing...having a virtual party with ppl connecting from diiferent corners of the world! I could only say HAWWWT!

Well yeah yeah I feel so bad and I feel I let u down by not attending it...:( but I did say that I cant promise...so I had to go...besides the party I went to was in the far West - 1hrs drive from where I live. Anyways I was thinking of all of u exactly at 2:30pm Aus time and I think I was there in spirit :)

k000kie.

Keshi said...

u guys sang songs? wow! btw I can sing too lol!

~~tu tu hai vohi...dil ne jisse apna kaha...

ok that was at someone I have a crush on in the blog world...hehehe...

;-)
k000kie.

messys musings said...

slug
aww thanx for dropping... lol yeah n we all r wierd sometime or the other

wan00
awwwwwwwwww u cleared ur interviewwwwwwwww... yoooooooo hooooo n wheres mah party???... n its ok we'll have nother v00m....

strawy
hey u know wat??... i think u shud talk to me everyday for atleast an hour... i'll teach u how to flirt and ask the right questions at the right time... lol learn from me babezzzz... see how v00nie proposed to me?? :D

messys musings said...

invincible
v00nieeeeee my sweetheart... awww id thought u had let me down... grrr... but the moment u were in we had a rocking time... awwww n y does this always happen to me... next time i m gonna keep myself free for the whole dayyyy... grrrrr i missed so much... awww y dont u write abt this??? m sure we all wanna know... oh v00nie by the way pass across that poem to me i wanna put it up as a post :DDDDDD

t00nie
awwww baby me tortured u??? grrrrrr... but i was under the impression that u wanted to hear everything... grrrrrr these children of today...

Tanvi said...

lol sorrie..i wanted to noe...but then i got all sad cuz i wasnt there..but thatz ok..ill be fine:p

u din torture me...im juz out of it..lol

messys musings said...

sebzzzzzzzzzz
awwwwww wasnt it fun???... lol i think u had the most funnnnn... hehe the way u were on n on singing n singing... n i think wordy was having his fun too... lol he was really trying to harass u... grrrr lemme meet him on ym i m gonna bonk him with ur fave sword :))))))))

n u know wat??? wats there in giving ur id's to nyone... lol u can always change it rite?? or ignore... or watever... n nyway who cares.... i liked it u came n opened up urself babez.. psst z00nie was shocked whn i told him u attended... he was aww me missed all the funnnnnnnnn

messys musings said...

k00kie
aww sweety m so sorrie u missed this... it was real fun... lol n i hope u enjoyed that bash n werent thinking mush of us.... lol learn to enjoy where u... awww n me missed u like hell... none of my founder members around :(...but its ok i guess we all have our work n priorities n responsibilities...

lol n u know wat?? sebia n me sang that song :)))))

n who is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... grrrrr tell meeeeeee whos ur crush????? awwwwwwwww k00kies got a crushhhhhhhhhhhh... lol me so excited... everyones having a crush on someone or the other... duh!! wat abt me??? awwwwwww

*m00nie gets her torch n puts in on to chk if she can see someone whos got a crush on her!!!!*

grrrrrrr no one :(((((((

messys musings said...

t00nie
lol hehehehe ok it was a sweet torture thn... awwww u wanted all the details :D

Keshi said...

**m00nie gets her torch n puts in on to chk if she can see someone whos got a crush on her!!!!*

lolllz so cuttte! ok u tell me first and I'll tell u after that lol!

Keshi.

messys musings said...

lol k00kie darn i cant see nyone falling for me... hehe i think m too old for thm :D

n me!! nah me aint got ny crush on nyone here... duh!!!

lol now ur turn sweety :D

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Oh boy...
I missed the fun :(

Hope to be there in the next v000m

Guys, pls add ma YM ID in ur YM list. Its displayed on ma blog....

If Im free...we can have small-V000m everyday :)

Greetz to all!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

T0000nie wrote a long threat to me a day before v000m and she herself was not there....

Wooo...Hoooo!!

Me was feeling guilty after reading her threat...

Now me dancing on tunes of BEP
Woooo...Hoooo!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

And also..K00kie masta was not there for the meet...and then PARI also backed out...

so was kinda...in double minds anyway :))

But I had genuine reason which I discussed with u offline

So no more Sebia sword threats to me :))

Greetz!!

Keshi said...

lol m000nie I lied abt the crush...hehehe...

k000kie runs away...

Michelle said...

feelin soo bad i missed it!!

:((

L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
L said...

Oh I missed all that ..!! had some commitments so had to leave v00m soon...U had all the fun after I left..:(( Also me cdnt hear any of the voices...!! Something creepy is in my system I guess..!!
Still me happy for having met some real cool ppl, sebia, birdy and honey...!! all from some nooks of the world.. Hope to meet u all online smtime again...!!

Oh and I forgot m000nie..!! she was kinda the kind hostess..!! the sweety socialite type..!!


By the way eager to know what were the "dares" like???
What did u all do in that ...??

-L ( Li00nie )

:) said...

am sorry m000nie for not being there... but was out of town..
glad that u all enjoyed the meet..

take care..

:)

messys musings said...

z00n
aww boy its ok...we'll have another one just for our z00nie boy :)))

gr00nie
u sure did... it was real real fun... try to get there next time

k00kie
wat utter lies... come on out with it!!!

fay
aww baby we missed ya... i mean u were gonna write that rap number for us na!!!

misty
awww lets see whn next!!! soon soon soon

L
awww u missed all the fun... but its nice to know u tried to make it... lol n me a thorough socialite... hehe... awww n dares.. lol zillies gonna put it up there... if he doesnt sonn thn i will post about it... laterzzz

pari
hey its ok pati..some other time...

messys musings said...

ooops pari***

typo

Keshi said...

lol m000nie ok ok here it is...ummm...ummmm...mah crush is U lol!

Keshi.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

hey its ok pati..some other time...
ROTFL :)

Kaun pati..
Kiska pati :))

Heheehhe...
Chill m000nie..just pulling ur leg :)

tulipspeaks said...

we had blast ..hehehe..and hell of flirting experiences too..looking forward for the next v000m..

muuuax and huggss

=am000nie=

PuNeEt said...

Hey let me first thank u…
You were such an excellent host…
And you have got an excellent voice…

am00 sang the tamil version of 'yeh hassen vaadiyan'...
gosh I missed that…

Yeepyyy n thank u dear for singing a song with me…
That would have been tough…I can understand ;;-)

v000m was real fun…

Cheers to all :-)

Take care
Cheers

sebia said...

lala laa laaa laa lalaaaaaa
let me refresh sm memories of the V000m by singing:)

Tanvi said...

sebz grrrrrrrr stop it! stop it! stop it!

*runz away from sebz (juz in case she decidez to kill me)*

Keshi said...

ok let me sing even tho Im like few days late for the v000m :)


~~Mere naseeb mein tu hai ke nahi..
Tere naseeb mein main hoon ke nahi...


k000kie-buster lol!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Lemme modify that song a lil bit

~~Mere naseeb mein V000m hai ke nahi..
Tere naseeb mein main V000m hai hi nahi...

:)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

*cries hard*

*cries on m000nie's shoulder*

Am sorry honey....u know i couldnt....are ya angry??? :(

messys musings said...

icey
awww i heard u misinterpreted the dates... darn unlucky... next tme i guess

k00kie
lol liessss... u cant have a crush on me... grrrrr... awwww u sing well sweety... next time dont miss ok... or else will b angrier... grrr... come on now tell me abt him... lol ur crush i mean... n wheres mah n00nie :(((((

z00nie
hehe pari ka pati (ho gaya)... galti se mishtake ho gaya... lolllllll

awww n that song u sang was awesome :))))

messys musings said...

am00
awww baby thanxxxxxxx...we had loads n loads of funnnnnnnnnnnnn...muahhhhhhhhhh

puneet
hey puneet thanx for trying to make it... lol it was real fun.. hehe u think i sing well?? awww thanx thats so sweet :))))

*m00nie singing a song for herself to chk if she likes her voice*

hehehe... n naah it wasnt difficult to sing wth ya.. u were funnnn... mann we shud do this again :))))

ahaan
awww u jealous?? lol next time make it if possible :)))

tanz
hehe beware of sebzzz

sebz
awww baby u got a lovely voice :)))))... lets sing together... la la la la la... hehehe

anna
awww i know u werent around..its ok we'll have nother one soonnn...

Keshi said...

lol m000nie ok ok here comes the truth...I have crushes on too many guys here lol...its like I just graduated from the Uni of Crushology ;-)

k000kie-in-crushes :(

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

thankyyyyyyyyyy!

Dewdrop said...

too bad I missed it, am sure theres always gonna be a 'next time' :)