Thursday, July 07, 2005

99 facts about mesmerising eyes

ok let me admit that i stole this idea from z00n... ufff i had to steal his chocos but since hes in delhi i cant do it as of now... so i thought id try stealing something else first ;)))


1. i hate starting my posts... half the time dont know what i want to say

2. right now i am reading 'the zahir' by paulo coelho (seems good as of now)

3. m called neha, nehz, nehu

4. my friends also call me namkeen

5. thats because i hate sweets

6. i was an above average student in school n college

7. scored 82% in my 10th standard

8. was in HR college n majored in economics

9. someone once told me u look like a bengali :)

10. i hate my teeth

11. i love my eyes (a friend in college used to call me hazel eyes)

12. i love chatting... have been chatting since a year now... first on yahoo now on indiatimes

13. on indiatimes i lie a lot ;)... but once someone has my yahoo id i tell them the truth about myself...

14. before i was addicted to the net i used to read a lot

15. i love reading fiction

16. it took me 6 months to read 'the lord of the rings' .... couldnt understand the language...

17. i love 'if tomorrow comes' by sydney sheldon

18. if i go on writing about the books i like i'll have to change this title to 199 facts about mesmerising-eyes

19. i m not too fond of mangoes n i love watermelon

20. i m not too fond of make-up ... can get ready in 10 mins (surprise surprise!)

21. i loved the eye make up of kajol in the song 'sooraj hua maddham' from k3g

22. 'kabhie kabhie' is my favourite hindi song and 'lets make a nite to remember' by bryan adams my fave english number

23. i have seen 'baiju bawra' atleast 10 times n 'pakeeza' 5 times

24. i celebrated my last birthday by watching 'mughal - e - azam' in colour

25. i loveeeeeeeee abhishek bachchan .... i go to watch his movies just to drool ;)

26. i flipped when i saw abhishek bachchan and amitabh bachchan passing in their car once

27. the last movie i saw was 'parineeta'... its a nice movie

28. from all these facts u must have guessed that i m a pucca bollywood fanatic ;)

29. i miss my dad a lot... he died of cancer

30. i think my mom is the strongest person i have known in all my life... coz she never ever shed a tear in front of us when my dad was critically ill

31. i saw my dad die right in front of my eyes... this still haunts me a lot

32. i got a brother n hes got a son called hriday... oh hes such a sweetheart....

33. have lived all my life in mumbai

34. i love the road that leads from samrat hotel (churchgate) to nariman point (its called the CCI road)... its got almond trees all lined up...

35. i love to travel

36. my first trip alone without my parents was to kashmir when i was in my 5th standard... it was a school trip

37. i missed a chance to visit singapore bcause my grandpa thought i was too young to travel to a foreign place alone.... (i was in 6th standard then)

38. have been to kerela, lakshadweep (heaven on earth), manali, nainital, goa, darjeeling, delhi, agra.... etc...

39. my only out of india trip has been to nepal

40. i prefer mountains to beaches

41. i want to visit sydney and dubai

42. my best friend is tasneem...we r friends since 4th std.... n were in college together

43. i never wanted to goto HR.. my dream college was Jai Hind... but tasneem forced me to goto HR... n i dont regret the decision now

44. my best male friend is darshik... hes studying in australia

45. i have willed my personal diary to him ;)

46. he calls me every week and i yell at him coz its expensive

47. i miss him loads

48. i hardly have any other female friends... m so used to male company coz i dont have ny sisters

49. all my brothers (cousins inclusive) try to bully me

50. my family makes it a point to go out of town together atleast once a year (we r around 16 of us)

51. i dont drink tea n m not too fond of coffee

52. i m a pure veg. n that too jain (no onions n potatoes n garlic too)

53. i love mulberry ice cream

54. i m an aquarian born on 25th jan

55. i have a blast on my b'day coz the next day is a national holiday

56. my first job was with the yash birla group of companies

57. i quit the job coz i wanted to study for my CS examz... but gave up coz i didnt like all the laws i had to study

58. my next job was with an advertising firm... n i quit coz my boss was a chain smoker n i m allergic to smoke

59. i lied to her when she asked me the reason for quitting the job... n the day i left she hugged me n wished me the best in life

60. i have never tried hard to get a job... it always drops in my lap... (lucky me)

61. no one ever proposed to me till i left college

62. one of my friends brother called me one day n proposed marriage over phone... (i was shocked coz i didnt know he liked me)

63. till date 7 guys have proposed to me ;) (should i say only 7 or should i say 7!!!!)

64. after reading sebiaz blog i was addicted to blogging

65. i love commenting on z00ns blog ;) and i like keshis blog coz she writes from her heart

66. the best blog writer that i have come across is kraz... (i got him linked)... i love his stories

67. i want z00n to get out of his depression!!! (i just promised not to steal his chocos if he did that)

68. i dont believe in love-at-first sight

69. i got a net friend whos a karting champion

70. i miss my muse a lot... hes a net pal

71. i have never spoken with my muse over phone nor have i ever met him (even though he lives in mumbai)

72. we plan to meet up after 21 yrs

73. until 2 months back i didnt even know his name!!!

74. hes taught me a lot about life even though hes younger to me

75. we talk lots of philosophical stuff

76. i believe in reincarnation

77. i believe in jain philosophies...especially non violence to any living thing

78. i love to teach school kids

79. i want to donate my eyes when i die

80. i was a member of the rotaract club when i was in college

81. i met manish (whos n amazing guy) through rotaract (will write about him in one of my posts)

82. we still go out for dinner whenever hes in mumbai

83. i love to shop

84. when i was in college we would go shopping every second day... n the guys in our group would get bored to death...lol

85. we were 5 gals n 2 guys in our group

86. one of the guy is settled in dubai n the other one - raj- is in mumbai

87. raj was the dumbest of us all n today he is a solicitor!!!!

88. i still remember teaching him accounts on the day of our exams

89. i m very proud of his achievements

90. he says he hates me coz i never studied ahead ;)

91. 2 days before my examz i made it a point to read a novel... helped to destress... n the librarian in my college would look at me n think i had gone mad...hehe

92. we had a stereo system installed in our college library n would listen to all the latest numbers while studying (our principals idea!!)

93. our college library had subscriptions of femina, filmfare, cosmopolitan, elle... etc...

94. its been some years since i left college but i miss those days

95. we once went for a 10.30 morning movie show at streling n realised it was a 10 30 pm show ;)

96. i love staying in a joint family

97. i would want to have kids some day

98. i love being married

99. its been 4 years since i m married ;))))

thats it for now guys... thanx for reading things about me....latezzzzzzz...bye

53 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

82%....pretty coool

Ohhh...that was painful musings...to see ur dad...Im sorry :(

Hehehe...She was aquarian too..14th feb :)
Man, why am I surrounded with Aqua's only?? LEOn's and Aqua's fight anyways :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

So gals keep a count haan...of how many guys proposed...Hmmmm...

This post has given me enough knowledge about the lady behind MUSINGS.

One kewl post namkeen...hehehe :)

Greetz!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

As u mentioned ....u believe in reincarnation, Im just curious who (or what) you were in previous birth & what do you think about next birth??

See...I'm getting slowly interested in ur next birth now..hehehe :)

Dewdrop said...

Awesome post eyes, and heres an ex-Jai Hindite saying hello to an ex HRite. Both colleges used to be ruff on ompetition atleast in the mid 90s specially when we accounts students wud meet up at the Kapasi Bhide classes. And yeah nothing can beat the aura of college days, those movies in sterling, metro and regal, window shopping at all teh stores at Churchgate, snaks at Satkar and ShivSagars, pav bhaaji on tava just outside your college, visiting Satyams every month to buy greeting cards, rose days, saree days, choco days, talent shows at college auditoriums, annual malhars, friends prior to families and such...ahh miss those times. You didnt mention your school?

Sorry abt your dad and the only piece by Coelho Ive read is The Alchemist and its absolutely unique. Living in a joint family has its pros and cons, good taht you enjoying its positive sides. All the best:)

messys musings said...

lol z000n tell me u love aquarians....;)... n ofcoz we keep the count... dont want to forget the guys who liked us as a person na...well n i dunno what i was in my previous birth...but i took a quiz on cheekus blog n found out that i was born as a russian female in approx 1450 n would have been a designer, engineer or crafsperson...lol n abt my next janam i dunno coz i still got loads of time to sin ;)...but if u ask me i'd like to b a frog... just like that cute thing in ur pic...;)

lol grey u rnt late...not many kno abt it nyway... ufff n i still got a hundred more tings to say...how can u not know what to say abt urself???

hagrid.... isnt that road lovely???... i remember standing on the terrace of my college n just looking at that road...hey n all the best u surely will become the creative director... but please dont forget blogging...

hey caraf wcome to my blog...i chked ur blog for a min i loved the pics...will read it fursat main... do visit again...

Dewdrop said...

Oh I have a joke for you

There is this joint called TREAT right by Jai Hind college. It used to be our fav hangout place to hog. One time we were there, and someone ordered for Jai Hind Bhel. Me and my friends were amused to knw that the place actually had a snack based on the name of our college. Out of curiosity and excitement we too ordered JaiHind bhel. The bhel tasted totally insipid, there was no onions, no potatoes, no tomatoes etc. Got mad at the owner, later to our astonishment we found out that that was actually JAIN BHEL. We comprehended Jain Bhel as Jai Hind bhel and what we got was a bland diet :):)

messys musings said...

hey dewdy thats nice to hear ur frm jai hind... i was in kapasi bhide till my sybcom... n thn got into the snob culture of HR n got admitted to Saldanhas... oh isnt there loads to say??? ..well i was in gloria convent (byculla)...if u know that huge church?...my school was rite opposite... n u know what?? i just went to satyam the other day n was so nostalgic... damn i wish i was back in college!!!!!

messys musings said...

lol dewdy that was funny... hahaha... by the way try the jain bhel i make at home... mayb u'll like it ;)

Dewdrop said...

Gosh, I lived at mazagaon. My parents still live there, and some of Gloria and Anza folks are still my very good friends. I met them at that Karla classes at Clare road, heard of it? I was frm Alexendra Fort. and oh next time I come to Mumbai, dont forget to invite me fr Jain bhel:)

Dewdrop said...

and oh, tell me abt the HR snob culture, gosh we had such tussles over it, hehe:)

messys musings said...

now dewdy this is lovely coz i lived in mazgaon bfore my marriage... n my mom still lives there...so mayb we know each other;)

Dewdrop said...

OMG, I probably know you :) anywhere close to Burhani college?

messys musings said...

lol dewdy u know mazgaon hill??? rite next to it..m sure u know the place...

Dewdrop said...

boy I do, use to walk up to mazagaon hill via gunpowder lane every morn when I was on a stay fit and healthy mission :)

Dewdrop said...

and a dear friend used to live close to mazagaon circle at chirag bldg, if you knw that place

messys musings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dewdrop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gulgula said...

Wow yahoo and msn ids for free :P

to add or not to add

Anonymous said...

hey musings
you sound like a really nice and kind person
first time on ur blog and really luvved it!
from one vegetarian, animal lover and basher-of-all-kiddybashers
...
chaffinch
(u know me from my cheeon,on IT)

Anonymous said...

no other work?

Keshi said...

I see Arz000n is the first to comment here Eyezzz...u guys have some special contract? lollllz!

99 facts omggg good work Eyezz! I think I might have to change that to 999 facts for myself because I'm too complicated lol!

ur married? wutttttttt?

Keshi.

Dewdrop said...

oops bhaaluu, thanks we got a bit too carried away. I deleted my id wala comment, musing guess you too should:)

Tanvi said...

heyy!..awesome! i noe a lot bout u now lol..99 factz..maybe i'll do that someday..maybe..juz maybe...yea rite lol..maybe ill have that much patience wit the bloggin..newayz ur married?..lol itz alwayz the last one that catchez ur eye eh!..i never knew that..newayz hehe happie married life!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

@Keshi
yeah...we have made a deal of sincerely working hard to make the comments reach 30+

Then we are going to exchange chocs for each comment we scap on each other. See now I've already got 4 here :)

messys musings said...

lol bhaaluu...u got the id...i deleted it now... do add me if u remember it ;))

hey chaffinch hello..welcome to my blog..i think everyone i meet is interesting... i like to know people as much as i like my friends to know me...

lol keshi i got a deal with z00n... yeah n i m married ;))..very happily... hehe n i could go on n on about myself but thought people would get bored...

tan not many know i m married so i thought i'll tell all once n for all..hehe... n ofcoz all of u shud write about ur self...its fun to know things abt ur blogging frnds..

z00n dont keep counts i got more comments on ur blog than u got on mine...u'll b at a loss ;)))

Keshi said...

Arz000n oh okkk :)

Eyezzz ur not married..liar liar pants on fire lol! c'mon who r u married to then, tell me?

Keshi.

messys musings said...

lol keshi i m really married... his name is rakesh... n ofcoz u dont know him...

anubhav said...

first of all, if u r married, here's wishing u a happy married life..and i cant and even think of writing even 5 things abt myself..good work..u communicate well..

cheers,

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Rakesh is my younger bro's name too. and he is dating a Gujju gal who was my x-neighbour.

Will you call that a co-incidence or wht??

Hehehehe :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I wanna be reborn as a cute lil puppy somewhere in Ukraine & some Ukranian super-model-chic should adopt me :))

Is it possible??

Btw, I believe LEOns dont go along with Aquarians...they usually leave me alone. My ex was aqua as I told u, is a fresh example. What say?

Like an idiot, I still check her star sign everyday in newspaper to see what are her chances of opening simple communication with me...stupid na??

Not keeping count...but this is 6th comment I believe...hmmm...will have to get a pretty big box to collect chocs from u

Anonymous said...

arzoon u reborn as a girl in next life .injustice to the aurat in you

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Sweetie, y dont u tell me wht kind of aurat are you, would luv to be reborn like you :)
Then we both can have cat-fights....meaaaooowwwww :)
Hehehe...

Vinz said...

Came to your blog from some other person's..dnt remember...

And i thought of commenting about almost all your points.But now i feel only to comment regarding one point.

We both are the same regarding our dad's fate....

last year my dad was diagnosed with cancer...now treatments are almost over...We, whole family is trying to support him...Cant see him loosing...

Other thing striked to me was of joint family...My dad is still being alive just because of that..his doctors always says...

Keep on writing...

messys musings said...

lol anubhav its not 'if' i really m married... n thanx for ur wishes...

excuse me z00n i said i was married to rakesh n not dating him ;)... lol all the best for a puppy avataar... n naah i think leos n aquas get along just gr8... i got leo pals n i think they r amazing... n dont worry i wont ever leave u...hehe...what say???...oh n fantastic comment on anon...meaowwwwwwww...

anon by the way this isnt a catfighting arena..so keep away from z00n...

hey vinu thanx for visiting... i m sorrie to hear abt ur dad... i know what u must b going thru... n yeah family n friends really help... my uncle never left my dads side for a month...day time he would sleep n nights he would stay awake to keep my dad company... i can never forget what hes done for my dad...never ever... thats y i asked him to do kanyadaan for my wedding.. hes like a dad to me now...

Srikar said...

First time here. Nice blog. You seem to be someone who's interested in photography. Check out my photoblog - snapshots2097.blogspot.com

Will surely be back here.

--pearl-- said...

omggggg ur marriedd?

n hr -jai hind...lol lol..dewdy therz still tuff competition :)

uff./.ill come back later n comment ...gtg...lol heheh :)

Tanvi said...

yea musingz..im gonna write bout me sooon..lol
oh n zoonie..the horoscope thing..lol i do that too..itz prettie stupid i noe..but itz fun readin their horoscopez..lol n leo'z n aqua'z..mmm i dunoe..ima capricorn!

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Sorry about your dad.
And hey!! I didn't know you were married!! Well, congratulations (a real belated one!!!)

p¡£®®£ said...

I think i waz de first blogger to know tht u were married. ;-) eh?? LoL

Sorry abt ur dad!!!

Deleting tht content abt u in my blog really gave nice effect out here rite,Neha?? :-)

messys musings said...

hi srikar wcome to my blog...

lol pearly.. yup i m married...n yeah tuff competition still ;)

tan will b waiting...do that soon...

hey kroops thanx...yeah a belated one for sure...makes me sound like a newly wedded bride now...hehe

peter thanx for changing ur post to accomodate my post... n naah u werent the first to know... if u guys have noticed z00n hasnt shown ny surprise over my marriage issue... lol so he knew ;)))

Anonymous said...

somehow I thought only Bata had a fixation for this figure-99.

messys musings said...

lol aeolus if u ever know the marketing tactics u'd know y 99 is more important than 100 ;)

hey avik hello wcome to my blog... n thanx for reading...

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

This is comment no 49. I dont know wht to write in here...so I will let Silence speak up on its own :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

When I first met u on YM, u said following things to me:
1. You are 60+ I wonder whether I sound dumb online too
2. You are a housewife Hmmm...what r the chances??
3.You have 15 grand kids Till you get time to come online. Amazing Granny!!
4. You have fake teeth Gels with 1st

Out of 4 thing spoken, only 2nd one made sense to me...so no surprises frm this post to me that u were married already :)

And now this is Half-century on comments from my side. So I need more chocs from you now. Also, I need you to speak to Sebia to have unlimited access to her Mighty Sword....someone has taken panga with me here and I wanna show angry Z0000nie to him.

messys musings said...

hey z00n thanx for the 50th comment.. hurrah i did it 4 once...lol u get box of fererro rocchers for that.. chalega???... hehe i didnt know that makes me sound dumb.. i'll do that more often now... m tired to hearing how smart i m ;)...

n who the hell is harassing u??? damn forget sebz i m more than enough...tell me abt it n i'll take care of it ;)))...byeeeeee

Keshi said...

hmm eyezz so ur married lol...gosh that was a shock hehehe...hi Rakesh u got an awesome wifey :)

Keshi.

Dewdrop said...

Oh my my, I see so much fuss abt musing being married. Just why do some think that married women cant maintain blogs or for that matter chat and flirt online??

messys musings said...

lol keshi i'll pass ur message to him...

lol dewdy...thats coz they didnt know i was married.. n i dont think theres ny harm in flirting or chatting.. lol as long as rakesh doesnt mind i care a damn ;)

Vikas said...

plz plz oh plz tell us(or just me!) one more fact about mesmerising eyes!

messys musings said...

lol man mayb i'll just post a pic of my eyes some day..what say???

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Microsoft certification software

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »