Monday, August 22, 2005

give me your prayers...

i was planning to write a post since saturday... i know its been late... but something happened n i just didn't feel like writing anything... i chatted all day on ym... was on itimes too on sunday for say 5 hrs... but the moment i tried writing my blog i felt lost...

i m sure u must have passed through a phase when a few words said by someone hits u hard... this is what happened to me on saturday....

i was chatting with v00nie on ym when one of my frnd met me online... the moment he said hi i sensed something was wrong... n after enquiring he told me his dad was hospitalized... jaundice... n he had a tough night... ok now i was worried but wat hit me hard were his next words... "oh muse i was shit scared"...

i know what he meant by shit scared.... i have passed thru this phase myself... seeing someone u love very ill makes u shit scared... but then i asked myself y did it effect me so much???... i have never met his dad... i dont even know him... then y am i so worried???... i have not met my friend online since that day... i dont know how his dad is... n i am still worried....

i m praying hard all day... hope nothings wrong... n i want ur prayers too... because i believe in the power of prayers... i hope my 00nies will help me out in this...

reasone 2 for prayers is a small baby called alisha... if u know zilli... alisha is his niece... i met zilli on ym yesterday n he showed me a pic of alisha... oh shes such a sweet baby... n shes suffering from tumor... she had to go through chemos to help her survive... i m sure shes a strong baby to go through all this... i can't imagine me being so strong... when we r hale n hearty we never realise how much suffering is there in this world...

therefore do pray for her n her family so that they can pass through this testing phase of life... it'll help a lot guys...

thanx for ur support... laterzzz

20 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

i am sorry for your friend m000nie..and for the poor baby too..

my prayers are with them..be strong..

may god bless

=am000nie=

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Me 2nd...lemme read now in peace

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ohhhh...thats sad m000nie
I remember you told me about ur friends dad last night on YM....but didnt knew it was this serious.

Alisha...just now came to know about her...


I pray that both of em recover back to normal life pretty soon. Hugzzz to ma m0000nie. Dont worry...chilll. Things will go fine sooon.

messys musings said...

hey am00nie thanx... just pray all is ok with both of them...

z00n it is serious... still no news... keep praying...

Michelle said...

hey m000nie
my prayers r wid ur frnd's family and wid lill alisha...prayers do help...i know they do...

it'll be ok gurl dun worry
hugzzzzzzzzzzzz
p000nie

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

OMG! i know how sad sahil was abt his niece....i really wish the baby gets alrite soon....and ur frnd's dad too........god tests our patience doing all this....

My wishes are with them....i'll really pray for them.

Cheerz!

Sujith said...

may god be with them...

messys musings said...

yeah z0mbie the same one... he was real sad whn i spoke to him yesterday...

fay thanx... prayers do work.. thats y my request... still no news :(

thanx anna... they'll b nice...

jithu thanx

:) said...

my prayers r with yr friend m000nie.. n yes me aware of alisha.. n she is in my preyers everyday..

take care m000nie..

:)

Kaps said...

*Prays..Wishes*

Kaps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
strawy said...

aawwwwww , m000nie my prayers r always with ur friends dad n alisha... may they live long long long .


....... st000nie .......

Dewdrop said...

Reading this post made me all worried too. I hope, wish and pray for the well being of your friend's dad and alisha.

saurav said...

My prayers are with them m000nie...

Keshi said...

I believe in prayers too m000nie...if u genuinely cry for help and if that instance in ur life is 'meant' to work out (note the word meant), it shall be answered...that day when the paramedics carried my dad's body n drove off, I prayed hard for dad to some back home saying 'I'm back, it was just a micro-sleep'...but he didnt come back that way...infact he never walked through those doors again. So what happened to my prayers...I wont say they didnt get answered...it was 'meant' to be that way.

I really hope ur friend's dad n Alisha (Zillie told me abt her) r both gonna make it to the top...I will pray for them n continue my support. At the same time we have to be prepared for anything...we cannot be disappointed abt His decisions cos He knows what's best for us.

Take care m000nie that was a very touching post there...
k000kie.

tulipspeaks said...

m000nie, any news from them today?

messys musings said...

thanx pari kaps strawy avik d00die... hope our prayers work...

aww k00kie... u r so very right... its just that i wnt both of them well... may God bless them...

naah am00nie... no news :(... m more worried now...

hey icey thanx... n ur rite... mayb if we pray toget they mite work...

*m00nies got her fingers crossed*

Invincible said...

my prayers are with the distressed people bravely fighting the odds.

Dont worry m000nie.
It wud all be fine, once again.

Vinz said...

the only thing we can do is hope for their recovery as soon as possible and regain their health..

Keep faith

PuNeEt said...

Me 2 strong beliver of prayers...
they do work...

My best wishes and prayers are with them

God Bless