Monday, August 15, 2005

mission k00kie

awww it was one hell of a weekend... damn m so very very tired... i know u guys missed me... (lol i hope so)... actually there was this was a very very secret mission that z00n n myself had planned... but since this mission was successful i thought i'd share it with u guys... :)

i m sure u all r wondering what crap is this madam talking about... but believe me this is all for the best interests of our 00nie club...

this refers to rule 'c' of our foundation deed stating that "Thou shall write facts about themselves. at least one post on member’s blog should tell more about themselves (guys read aim ‘c’ above. we got to know u better). z000nie, t000nie and m000nie have tried to do this by adding 99 facts about themselves; you can start with 50 facts. if you already have such posts then do send me the link so that i can pass it on to all the 000nies. already have such posts then do send me the link so that i can pass it on to all the 000nies."

now for those who visit k00kies blog know she has been trying to avoid this rule n inspite of many reminders n threats she still hasnt got around writing her facts... so this is what we did to get some facts out of her... ;)

12th Aug : z00nie n m00nie caught a flight to sydney...

13th Aug : reached sydney airport n called n00nie (nv for those who dont know) whos based in melbourne... we had to call him to get to know about miss mysterious k00kie... so we got some details n called k00kie from the airport...

now our conversation goes like this...

k00kie : hello..whos here?

z00nie : awwww k00kie my e-sis this is z00nie hugssssssssssss. m00nie n myself r in sydney come n pik us up we are at the airport...

k00kie : z00nie wats u doing in sydney? n however did u get my number...

(now i pull the phone from z00n n talk to her)

m00nie : awwww k00kie muahhhhhhhhh we just came to see u. come n pik us up...

k00kie agrees after some explanation...

half n hour later we r at the cafe at the airport n we see someone...

z00nie : hey m00nie look there.. isnt she salma hayek???? o la la...

m00nie : urghhhhhhhhhhh z00n shes k00kie... remember she told u she looks a little like salma???

so here was k00kie...

k00kie : hey guys hugsssssssss to both of u this is a surprise

n then she was in for a bigger surprise... i open my bag n remove something which shocks her...

k00kie : urghhhhhhhhh wats this???

m00nie : what do u think this is??? damn its sebiaz sword. we r here to bonk u with this sword coz u never gave us ur facts...

lol n then we run after k00kie all over the airport trying to bonk her... thud!!!!... urghhh i fall down... ouch that hurt... (psst i was just acting)... k00kie seeing me fall runs to help me n that was the time i catch her... hehehe... she didnt know me yet...

so then we take her to this pizza place... (z00nies idea)... n ask her to get us some facts about her... some known some unknown... z00nie sits right opposite her trying to figure out who looks better... salma hayek or k00kie... n i stand right behind k00kie to see that she dare not run away again....

k00kie : grrrrrrrr u guys r too much... ok ok here r my facts...

(1) i love to flirt with some of the guys on itimes.... i dont visit there much now... but when i used to go there i flirted a lot... my muahhhhhh n hugssssssss were awaited by all the guys around.. hehe

(2) then i started blogging... 1st october 2004... n i was addicted... infact i still m... :)

(3) on itimes i would gang up with all my girl friends n rag the guys who would try to venture in our chat room

(4) "Hack it away if you still haven't come out of your dungeon...after all, it's just another blog mate!" this is what i had to say when someone hacked my blog

(5) i love rum n raisin n strawberry ice cream... yummy

(6) i was a butterfly at my kindy concert :) i remember running around carrying large yellow wings and the flowers were seated on the floor - LOL! it was cute and i loved being a butterfly, so carefree and happy. at the time i took it so serious that days before the concert, i used to keep the beautifully structured wings under my bed to protect them and not get stolen or lost. every morning i used to check under the bed to see if they were there...i loved my wings. but after the concert i had to give them back to my kindy teacher :( as i grew up, i realised that wings can be clipped, some butterflies fall, some fly high, some wings are colorful and some are plain...some have all the freedom, some don't. And the most beautiful butterflies get hurt...

(7) i used to make different kinds of food for my dad...i was only about 6 then! i used to put my apron on, mix flour and water in a bowl, add sugar and butter and make some sticky stuff, then bake them in wiggly shapes :) then i used to place them carefully on a serving tray and give it to my dad with the biggest smile ever. he always ate them with happy expressions on his face - hehehe...no matter how hard it was to bite or how yukky it must have tasted :) looking back i realise that people who love you will accept you for who you are...no matter what you are like or what you do. people who expect too much from you are trying to make you someone else...someone that you are not...

(8) i love anchovies and pepperoni as my pizza topping :)

(9) i participated in a beauty pageant in year 4 but i lost it :(

z00nie : damn i should have been the judge then... u sure look better than salma :D

m00nie : awww z00n shut up let her talk for once...

(10) i drive a toyota echo... i love her too...

(11) i love to...

z00nie : awww k00kie thats enough we got to go... we got a flight to catch... we are through with our mission... we got some facts about u...:)

k00kie : hey... i got something for u z00nie... here gimme ur hand...

heheh n then z00n was in for a wonderful surprise... k00kie had got a rakhi for him... lol z00n now has a sister who looks better than salma hayek too... :)

k00kie : oh by the way guys... y did u hassle yourselves with getting to sydney just for my facts??? i already got them on my blog... here's the link :)

z00nie : urghhhhhhhh m00nie u got me all the way here for nothing at all??? damn i could have played with m00nie II if i hadnt got here...

n then he took that sword n ran after me....

awwww m i tired... very very tired... will sleep now laterzzzzzzzzzzz... ( i hope i dont get a call from k00kie saying shes at the mumbai airport to see me now.... hehe )

24 comments:

Invincible said...

okies !!
so k000kie gangs up to rag guys .. n now shez got the sword too !!

invinci runs away .. ..

it's nice knowing keshi !!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

This is wht I believe will actually happen:

k00kie : z00nie wats u doing in sydney? n however did u get my number...

Z000n: I ummm....hmmm....

K000kie (with a bubble a thoughts above right side of her head) Damn...have I got a stalker bro from India or wht?? Must wear my Cow boy hunting dress on and must shoot-at-sight.

________________

Damn I was not aware of anything about K000kie. Think M000nie know's K000kie more than K000kiez knowz herself...Hmmmm..
Psssst....M000nie pls release me some hidden info about K000kie..I'll give you another box of Ferrero next weekend. What say? Deal??

_________________

z00nie : awww k00kie thats enough we got to go... we got a flight to catch... we are through with our mission... we got some facts about u...:)
Me and my big mouth. Shoud have waited for K00kie to finish her 99 facts :(
Damn..sure there was some babe nearby which diverted my attention from conversation going on.

___________________


lol z00n now has a sister who looks better than salma hayek too
That was awesome...hehehe
Aussie rakhi to Indian bhaiya..ROTFL



That was a killer post m0000nie. Me still giggling around. Hahaha

strawy said...

wowwwwww, wonderful trip to sydney, when r u planning to come to norway ,, hehehhee
this post is sooo good ,cool facts bout Keshuuu , damnnn i love this gal ...hehehe .
m000nie n z000nie u guys can go on world tour if u visit all ur 000nies ... not a bad idea !!!!
love my 000nie family .. cheerssss

....... st000nie .......

Michelle said...

omg u guyz r soo cute lol i dont hav d words!!!!!
hehehe
i njoid this post thoroughly m000nz lol

Dewdrop said...

M000nie
Thats a wonderful idea to grab the facts from the lazy slacking 000nies who wont blog about it

:) said...

wowww gr88 post m000nie..
hehe

:)

Keshi said...

omgggggggggggggg m000nie, lemme first get over the sweetest shock ever!!

~~k000kie stares at the screen in total shock...

Keshi said...

Gosh m000nie u dun have to be sooo sweet!! U made me cry...u really did!!! U have gone through my entire blog to find facts abt me thru my ancient posts - I think that's a priceless gesture coming from an e-mate...ur awesome m000nie! And guess wut - u have picked my 2 fav posts out of all - the Butterfly and the Dad ones...how did u even know? Gosh I'm really in tears - 100% in awe at ur brilliance and sweetness...

I'm so sorry that I so conveniently iggied the 99 facts...but after reading this I'm bound by the affection and true friendship of ur's n all the 000nies, to do it...so I will :) Just hang ten ok...

Thanks matey! HUGGGGGGGGGZ to m000nie n z000nie...u guys should really come down to Aus...n all the 000nies...how much fun it wil be!

k000kie.

Keshi said...

z000nie lol aww...

***Damn...have I got a stalker bro from India or wht??

no actually u'll end up getting a stalker-sis from Aus, so watch out lol!!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

lollll hahaha that was good m000nie

Vinz said...

What a brilliant evidence of net friendship...

Kudos...

Anonymous said...

'Portland Tribune' As Public Square?
Despite the various and sundry protestations from those who have managed to actually remain ... , California Marriage Ruling Nearly Irrelevant To Oregon ...In 2003: 'Oregonian' Turns To Weblogs
Wow! You have a distinctive blog. I'll bookmark you for sure.

I have a free trial business site. It pretty well covers free trial business related stuff.

Please check us out.

sandeip said...

dun really know what to say.aint reak kookie's 99 facts yet.will read them now.thanx for the info..........*smiles*

tulipspeaks said...

oh boy..u really caught me by surprise with this one..

hehehe..anyway, my 99 facts are on the way..will be unveiled on a 'special' day!

=am000nie=

Anonymous said...

You have a great voice but :-D

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

@K000kie
...no actually u'll end up getting a stalker-sis from Aus...

Z000n's scared....wwwooooooo

Hahaha...kidding

@Am000nie
Special day??
Like.....
Is ur b'day round the corner??
See Z000n has guessed it first...he deserves a party now :D

Keshi said...

~~Stalks z000nie in her stalk-mobile...watches his every move...climbs on his window n watches him TXTing gals...lol!

k000kie.

Keshi said...

~~arrives in her hug-mobile...drops a sack full of big hugs at m000nie's door step...leaves in her now light hug-mobile...

I luv u m000nie n I know ur a strong chickkster...take good care n keep smiling always...

k000kie.

messys musings said...

lol v00nie run fast :)

(with a bubble a thoughts above right side of her head)... hehe z00n i cant think of such wonfully silly things ;)... lol now we have stalker bro n sis... urghhhhhh.. lol... n killer post frm a gal wth killer eyes... hehe this rhymes z00nie :)

lol strawy u sponsoring our world tour?? i m broke after shopping so much... ;)

fay, pari... thanx... it was fun writing too..

dewdy.. lol now no one will dare to break the rules...

k00kie muahhhh lol i knew ud enjoy this... now get us ur real facts asap :)

n00nie... lol ur the hero in this post... u got us details of k00kie ;)

awww gr00nie thanx... get me those asap :)

vinu, gangadhar thanx... its nice to know people like this.. can i expect these posts from ur side??

thanx w00nie.. ur a sweetheart... ;)

am00nie... lol thanx i know it'll b on wat day... i got ur bdate remember??? hehe

urghhh z00nie no way... i m the one for the treat... i know whns her bday too...

lol k00kie thats so chweet...
** was sleeping last night n thought someone was hugging me... i was like urghhh rak go away let me sleep n then i realised they were hugs from sydney**

heheh muahhhhhhhhhh k00kie nice hugs...lol

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

@K000kie
climbs on his window n watches him TXTing gals
Gals??
Aussie babes you meant?
Then its fine........
Z000n continues drooling
Hahaha...

@M000nie
urghhh z00nie no way... i m the one for the treat... i know whns her bday too...
I noted down her bday on my new celly 2 days back....

Z000n feels he has suddenly got some extra space in his memory. Trying to act smart

Keshi said...

ur damnn right there m000nie I luvvved every bit of this post, ur so smart n witty! A sexiest combination a gal cud have :) and aww the huggggz u felt...so sweeeeeeet! ya ya twas me all the way from Sydney...

z000nie
***Aussie babes you meant?
lol n who r they? Nicole n Kylie?

k000kie.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Nicole......Dr0000l :P

Kylie...yikkkessss neva :X

Keshi said...

z000nie lol u drool on Nic I drool on Tom :)

hehehe I've seen Nic n Tom in Rushcutters Bay sailing in North Sydney...that's where their home is too...close to my cousin's place in Mosman.

Keshi.

Jim said...

MAANN !
u got it bad


like the rest of us