Wednesday, August 24, 2005

v000m

uh oh!!! now wats v000m???... lol this is a word coined by v00nie... n i m sure most of you who know were waiting for this post...

v000m = virtual 000nie meet

yeah yeah... i m planning a meet on the lines of vbm... so guys hold on to ur seat belts till 18th sept when the partys gonna begin :)))

ok here are the details... (as of now approximate coz i have to speak to some other members too)

date : 18th september 2005 india and australia and 17th september 2005 US

day : sunday / saturday

time : 10.00 am ist (that would be 2.30 pm aus time and saturday nite US time)

place : how i wish we were meeting in person... mayb one day... but until then we have 2 choices... indiatimes and yahoo messenger... id prefer yahoo messenger since they have yahoo voice... n also because we have other non itimes members who'd wanna join in... n guys i m sure all of u will agree that itimes server sucks big time...

requirements : yahoo voice (this is different than the older beta version... ur yahoo screen should have an icon of a phone right below 'conversation') and a mic and headphones (if u dont have them beg, borrow or steal)... :)))

invitations to : all my 00nies... n also some special guests who will be mentioned at a later date

hosts : m00nie n z00nie

organiser : v00nie... aww hes good believe me... darn chk his post on vbm... boy!!! he can remember so many things... it sounded like a news article on BBC.. hehe

guests of honour : n00nie and pearlie ( i still dont know if shes decided on her 00nie name)... n if u wanna know y this honour... its coz they r the only 00nie couple as of now... i can feel some other couples in the making but until then we have only these two... (psst... n00nie u better get well soon... i dont want ny plasters on ya on that day)

topic of discussion : apart from muahsssssssss n hugsssss... anything under the sun... :)

acceptance of invitation : all those who want to participate, have ny problems regarding the time or have any suggestions do get back to me on my yahoo messenger... my id is... mystic_muse_2000@yahoo.co.in (sigh now i m saved from k00kies gun)... k00kie i want ur pic as soon as u read this post... lol...oh n ofcoz all u other people... i m sure u wouldnt mind sending me ur pics... :)

other details at a later date.... hope all of you are game for this event... :))

bye all of ya... laterzzzzzz


25 comments:

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

ME really looking forward for this meet now :D

Count me in lady :)

sandeip said...

as he sang(sings in an off-key voice)..........i will be there!!!

bye

strawy said...

wowww diii, that will be fun , diii dont worry on that day v gonna fix more couples.. winkzzz ... hehehee , muahhhhhhhh diiii , hugzzz , love ya ....
i hope its not my working weekend , but i will fix it ... winkzzz
(10 am IST is my 6:30 am ... damnnn isnt it early for me .. sobs )

....... st000nie .......

Invincible said...

Great News !!
So letz twirl it on 18th :)

For those who missed the VBM, here is the 2nd chance to know .. ..

Michelle said...

10:00am...i'll try ma best lol

tulipspeaks said...

me in!!!

but then, what is the M'sian time huh?.i think its about 12.30pm on 18th..am i right??

my pic..on the way to you dear..

muuaxx and huggsss

=am000nie=

Dewdrop said...

Sat night, no good fr me. guess I'll miss v000m too sobb!:(

:) said...

woww that will be funn:)

:)

Unknown said...

I can't make it on Sunday mateys and at the rate pearlys been studying I dun think she can make it either. Shes just disappeared on me :(

Hope you all have fun, and i'll send you my pic m000nie di.

DON'T YOU DARE PASS IT ON TO ANYONE.

Keshi said...

Happy days are not that far away ha...thanks to our one n only cutey pie m000nie who always comes forward tobring a lil sunshine to our lives...

wut a brilliant idea! Infact I was waiting for a meeting of all of us blog mates...I missed the last one that v000nie n friends organised...so yeah this wud be great.

Sept 18th Sun 2:30pm Aus time na...whoaa thanks for checking out the times for all of us, that was too sweet! Well I cant confirm my presence right now cos I dunno wut will come up that weekend...so gimme couple of weeks to confirm...but if I cant make it, u guys go ahead n with t000nie bak by then u'll have heaps of fun goshhh! :)

m000nie my pic will come to u right now...hehehe dun faint out of boredom lol!

Keshi.

messys musings said...

z00nie, wordy, strawy, v00nie, fay am00nie, pari, groonie and k00kie... thats good news... :)))

n n00nie not fair not fair... guest of hounour not in... hows it possible??? awww come on... its not gonna b more than a couple of hours... lol or mayb more.. gimme a buzz on ym we'll discuss this...

d00die...wats the hassle???... will talk to u on msn ok... come on we cant do wthout the best members :)))

am00nie aww m sorrie dont know the time difference... can u find out or shall i do it for u???

k00kie damnnnnnnnnnnn i fainted... really... awww boy!!! ur so pretty... n so tall... wats ur height??? whoaaaaaaaa n ur eyes r lovelyyyyyyyyyyy :)))

Keshi said...

lol Im 5'7"...c'mon u wont faint...if u faint it will have to be becos u were so bored by it lolll!

thanks anyways matey :)
k000kzz

Tanvi said...

man..since u all have forgotten me..let me come in now..wut is this meet...mooonie u totally forgot bout me??..wherez the canadian time:((..n whoz vooonie..wait let me read all the postz n try to figure out...i feel so left out rite now...im not goin newhere from now on..cancellin all my tripz..i get far behind wit the bloggin:(

Tanvi said...

ohhh itz invincie...aww invincie..u forgot bout the canadian time?:(

Tanvi said...

ohhh itz invincie...aww invincie..u forgot bout the canadian time?:(

Keshi said...

lol aww t000nie...huggggggz no one forgot ya hunnny...uh oh...can u ask m000nie why she forgot the Canadian time lol!

yeah dun u eva go on trips again alrite t000nie? got that??

k000kie.

Vipul said...

dunnnnnno cant be sure my Damn exams comin up so can tell later
Well i will try my best to hear u all out:)

Unknown said...

t000000nie r u back???

messys musings said...

grrr k00kie y would i b bored???... aww n i forgot to mention i love ur hair... darn i m not too fond of my hair... :(

t00000000nieeeeeeee babezzz no one forgot ya... we were talking abt u the other day :)... n abt this canadian time.. lol i dont know the time difference... n sweety yet long time for finding out the time... u relax first.... awww n how was ur trip???... me mishhhheddddddd u loads :)))

awww wand00nie come on... u can leave ur studying for sometime... finish them earlier or do them later... awww pls pls pls...

hehe zombie i know ite far but i had to tell everyone now coz in the end no one can say i have to do this n i have to do that....

tulipspeaks said...

am00nie aww m sorrie dont know the time difference... can u find out or shall i do it for u???

i guess i am ahead of indian time by 2hrs and 30mins..

Gaurav said...

So m000nie - I hope I cud make it to the meet... I will try my best .. The problem is I could be going back to india soon.. and by 18th I should be some place there (not sure where)....it could take a while to settle down back home...but if I am in a big city like Pune or something where we do have cafes with headphones I will join..

Keshi said...

m000nie thanks for the compliments abt mah hair...yep I have decently thick and healthy hair:) I never used color on it either...have u?

btw ur hair looks great to me...a nice dark brown na? I luv brown hair...dunno why...mine is jet black :(

Keshi.

messys musings said...

awww g00nie do try ok... we cant do wthout our g00n.. hehe

hey iceyyyyyyy thats cool u can make it... whoaaaaaa

aww k00kie u got lovely hair... hehe i love color on my hair... but not all over... just some lovely streaks look gr8 on my face :)... n yeah my hairs dark brown... not bad at all... but a little rough :(... awww n i love jet black hair :)

Keshi said...

Streaks m000nie? wowww! Wud luv to get em some day soon...

lol Misty aww!

k000kie.

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

damn ma college starts.....can u not change the time or something? damn!!